What to look for when buying a steam mop?
- Size and weight: 24 x 11 x 7 inches; 8.3 pounds
- Water tank: 15.2 oz.
- Steam settings: from min to max control settings.
- Accessories: brushes; squeegee, microfiber pads etc.
- Cord: at least 25 feet long;
- Heat-up time: 30 seconds;
- Head shape: triangular
Tips and tricks for using a steam mop
- Before using your steam mop, vacuum the floor to remove any surface dirt and debris.
- If there’s a particularly dirty spot on your floor, allow the steam mop to sit on the area for eight to ten seconds so the steam has time to loosen the dirt.
- For the best results, use distilled water in your steam mop if you live in an area with hard water.
- Empty the water tank after each cleaning session before you store the mop. Remove the cleaning pad as well to prevent mildew.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.